Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Michael Buble ;)

 This was a very last-minute surprise for a friend of our family who dearly loves Michael Buble. :) Her daughter (who's also my friend) challenged me with the idea of painting his picture on the cake somehow...:) So, I took a piece of white fondant, rolled it out, cut it in a circle, and painted it with a fine brush and food coloring. It was definitely a challenge! I did enjoy it though, and think it didn't turn out too shabby...your thoughts?


I piped some of the lyrics to his song "Everything" around the sides, and added some red icing hearts. :)
Listening to his music was excellent inspiration as I worked on this project, I might add...<3 ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Wow that is an amazing cake! You are amazing to make that!!! That is cool 'cause I kinda like Michael Buble too :)

    ReplyDelete